Small Grants Fund
The aim is to provide funding of up to £3,000 for smaller projects or items that can make a real difference to a hospital service or department - these improvements can be patient and/or staff focused.
We especially want to encourage frontline staff to apply with their ideas that will create a positive change in the area they work in.
All applications must support one or more of the following criteria and impact a number of people:
- Improve and enhance patient welfare and experience
- Enhance staff welfare and engagement
- Address a new opportunity/idea identified as part of the ’Changing Things for the Better’ listening events or staff survey feedback
Read more for further guidance.
How to Apply
- Register with your OUH email.
- Log in and apply
There are two tasks you will need to take:
Task 1: Fill in the application form
- Your details
- About your project/idea/ item
Task 2: Request approval from your line manager (Recommender)
- You will input the line manager's name and email and send the request
- They will receive your email requesting for approval and will have the option to simply click approve or not approve. This response will return directly to your inbox
- Only then you will be able to submit your completed application
What happens next: We will review your application and inform you of our decision within a month from the closing date.
- Save and Return to your application at any time
- Upload a quote or pictures
- Have ongoing support with your application